ABOR committee meetings media briefing
September 7, 2021
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents staff will hold a media briefing to review agenda items for upcoming Sept. 9 committee meetings. Board staff members will be available to answer questions.
Items on the Finance, Capital and Resources Committee and Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee agendas include:
- Review of multiple-year employment agreement for University of Arizona head baseball coach
- Review of multiple-year employment contract for Arizona State University head baseball coach
- Universities’ capital improvement plans (ASU, Northern Arizona University and UArizona) and development plans (NAU, amended ASU plan)
- Discussion of board admission policy and resident attainment
- ASU's request to offer a two-year academic program in conjunction with the U.S. Navy to provide training and degree opportunities to enlisted sailors, marines and Coast Guard members
- New general education program framework for NAU
WHEN: 8:30 a.m., Wednesday, Sept. 8
WHERE: The call-in number is (602) 229-2598.
Sarah Harper, 602-229-2542, 602-402-1341 | Sarah.K.Harper@azregents.edu
Julie Newberg, 602-229-2534 | email@example.com