The next livestream will be:
September 28-29, 2023
ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS
Northern Arizona University
High Country Conference Center
201 W. Butler Ave, Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Schedule of Events and Meetings
Thursday, September 28, 2023
2:00pm – 2:45pm Executive Session –Doyle/Rees Room
(2:00pm – 2:05pm Call to Order) - Livestream Available
(2:05pm – 2:45pm Executive Session)
3:00pm – 4:45pm ABOR Meeting – Humphreys Room - Livestream Available
Friday, September 29, 2023
7:45am – 8:45am Faculty Breakfast – Abineau/Fremont Room
9:00am – 10:30am ABOR Meeting – Humphreys Room - Livestream Available
10:40am – 11:30am Executive Session – Doyle/Rees Room
(10:40am – 11:30am Executive Director Arnold Review of Assignments)
To view the livestream of the meeting please follow the instructions below.
ABOR LIVE is available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/user/abornews
- Click the top video for the livestream of the meeting.
- If the above link does not work, open a browser, go to www.youtube.com or search YouTube.
- Once in YouTube, use the search bar to search for ABOR News.
- Click the video that says "live."
- If the livestream fails, a call-in option will be available for public access and will be posted here.
- For technical assistance, click the link here ABOR Tech Support or email firstname.lastname@example.org and John.Murnane@asu.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: Meeting times are estimates and discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested time. Any item on the agenda may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board chair. The board may discuss, consider or take action regarding any item on the agenda. During the meeting, the board may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agenda.
Right click this page and select "refresh" or "reload" to see any changes in dates and times.
Note that the PowerPoint presentations and videos that are shown through the live webstream may not be formatted correctly for optimal display via webstream.
All of the materials for the board/committee meetings will be posted within a week of the meeting(s) and may be found on the board's website under "meetings."
For technical assistance, email ABOR Tech Support.