ABOR to hold committee meetings
WHAT: Arizona Board of Regents meetings of the Finance, Capital and Resources Committee and Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee.
WHEN: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sept. 9, 2021
9 a.m. – noon, Finance, Capital and Resources Committee (Executive session scheduled from 9:05 – 9:50 a.m. Executive sessions are closed to the public.)
Agenda items include:
- Review of Multiple-Year Employment Agreement for University of Arizona Head Baseball Coach
- Review of Multiple-Year Employment Contract for Arizona State University Head Baseball Coach
- Review of FY 2023 – 2025 Capital Improvement Plans (ASU, Northern Arizona University, UArizona)
- Review of Capital Development Plan (NAU)
- Review of Amended Capital Development Plan (ASU)
Agenda items include:
- Discussion of board admission policy and resident attainment
- ASU's request to offer a two-year academic program in conjunction with the U.S. Navy to provide training and degree opportunities to enlisted sailors, marines and Coast Guard members
- New general education program framework for NAU
CONNECT: These are hybrid meetings. Only board members, board and university staff, and individuals involved with the presentation of an agenda item will attend the meetings in person. Some board members and staff may participate via video or by conference call. Members of the public may attend the public portion of the hybrid meeting by viewing the livestream of the meetings. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agendas may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the committee chairs. The committees may discuss, consider or take action regarding any item on the agendas. During the meetings, the committees may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agendas.
Sarah Harper, 602-229-2542, 602-402-1341 | Sarah.K.Harper@azregents.edu