ABOR pre-board meeting media briefing
November 15, 2021
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents staff will hold a media briefing with board staff members available to answer questions regarding the agenda for the board’s Nov. 17-19 meeting at the University of Arizona. Agenda highlights include:
Fall Enrollment Report
- Fall 2021 enrollment increased 4% year-over-year from fall 2020.
- First-time student enrollment increased 2.5% year-over-year.
- On-campus undergraduate enrollment increased 1.6% year-over-year.
- Enrollment of Black, Hispanic and Native American students increased 2.7% year- over-year.
Postsecondary Attainment Report
- Over half of Arizona high school students who graduated in 2020 did not enroll in a postsecondary institution.
- Arizona's college-going rate decreased. In 2020, the enrollment rate was 46.3%, a decline from 52.9% in 2019.
Appointment of Arizona State University Regents Professors
Technology and Research Initiative three-year plans
Report from University of Arizona President Robbins on FY 2022 State of the University
Student Regent Report
- Highlights include update on the Student Food and Housing Insecurity Work Group Report
WHEN: 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 16
WHERE: The call-in number is (602) 229-2598.