Arizona Board of Regents to convene for hybrid board meeting
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene at Northern Arizona University for a hybrid board meeting Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 with the public session of the meeting to be held on Sept. 30. Meeting agenda items include:
- Proposed amendments to the presidents’ contracts and notice of appointment for the executive director
- Fiscal year 2020 Alumni Wages Report
- Fiscal year 2023 state budget request for New Economy Initiative
- Approval of multiple-year employment agreement for University of Arizona head baseball coach
- Approval of multiple-year employment contract for Arizona State University head baseball coach
- Award of the Regents Medal
WHEN: Public session, 1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 30
CONNECT: Members of the public may attend the public portion of the hybrid meeting by viewing the livestream of the meeting. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.
Only board members, board and university staff, and individuals involved with the presentation of an agenda item will attend the meeting in person. Some board members and staff may participate via video or by conference call.
PLEASE NOTE: This agenda may be amended at any time prior to 24 hours before the board meeting. Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agenda may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board chair. The board may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agenda. During the meeting, the board may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.03(A)(3) for legal advice regarding any item on the agenda.
Sarah Harper, 602-229-2542, 602-402-1341 | Sarah.K.Harper@azregents.edu