Arizona Board of Regents to convene for special board meeting
August 19, 2020
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene for a special board meeting on Aug. 20. Agenda items for discussion and possible action during the virtual meeting include:
- University of Arizona Global Campus presentation and discussion
- Proposed revisions to debt, financing policy
- Proposed refinancing outstanding system revenue bonds authorization
- Guidance regarding statutory changes for authority to issue debt
- ABOR Committee on Free Expression Annual Report
- Arizona Teachers Academy Annual Report
WHEN: Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020; Public session - 9 a.m. to noon, 12:45 to 1:15 p.m., 4:45 to 5 p.m. Executive session -1:30 to 4:45 p.m.
CONNECT: This is a virtual meeting that may be viewed through the board’s livestream. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.
PLEASE NOTE: Meeting times are estimates and discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested time. Any item on the agenda may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board chair. The board may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agenda. During the meeting, the board may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agenda.