Arizona Board of Regents to hold special board, committee meetings
January 26, 2022
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene Jan. 27 for a special board and committee meetings. The meeting agendas and materials are available on the board’s website and links are included below.
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 9 – 11:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee
- 11:30 a.m. – noon – Special board meeting (11:30 - 11:35 a.m. public call to order; 11:40 – noon, executive session)
- Noon – 12:30 – Lunch break
- 12:30 – 2:10 p.m. – Special board meeting continues (executive session)
- 2:15 – 2:45 p.m. – Special board meeting continues (public session)
- 3 – 4:30 p.m. – Research and Health Sciences Committee
CONNECT: These are hybrid meetings. Members of the public may attend the public portion of the hybrid meeting by viewing the livestream of the meeting at ABOR Live. Only regents, board and university staff, and individuals involved with the presentation of an agenda item will attend the meeting in person. Some regents and staff may participate via video or by conference call.
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agendas may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board or committee chairs. The board or committees may discuss, consider or take action regarding any item on the agendas. During the meetings, the board or committees may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agendas.