Arizona Board of Regents to hold virtual committee meetings
May 26, 2021
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene May 27 for committee meetings. Agenda item highlights are included below; full meeting materials are available on the board’s website and links are included below.
Please note: Items marked with an asterisk indicate action items that the committee is asked to review and recommend to the full board for approval.
WHEN: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9 a.m. – noon, Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee. Agenda items include:
- *Arizona State University and University of Arizona enterprise-wide metric targets and forecast measures
- Discussion of online learning accountability measures
- *UArizona new general education program
Noon – 12:05 p.m., 1 - 3 p.m., Finance, Capital and Resources Committee (Executive session scheduled from 1 to 1:20 p.m. Executive sessions are closed to the public.) Agenda items include:
- *Second amended multiple-year employment agreement for UArizona Women’s Basketball Coach Adia Barnes
- *Multiple-year employment agreement for Tommy Lloyd as UArizona Men’s Basketball Head Coach
- *Fiscal year 2022 budgets for the universities and system office
3:20 – 5 p.m., Audit Committee (Executive session scheduled from 4:30 to 5 p.m. Executive sessions are closed to the public.) Agenda items include:
- Universities’ Internal Audit Review Board Chair and chief audit executive reports
- Universities’ fiscal year 2022 audit plans
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agendas may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the committee chairs. The committees may discuss, consider or take action regarding any item on the agendas. During the meetings, the committees may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agendas.
CONNECT: These are virtual meetings that may be viewed through the board’s livestream. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.