Arizona Board of Regents to hold virtual special board, committee meetings
September 9, 2020
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene Sept. 10 for a special board and committee meetings.
Items on the agenda for the special board meeting include:
- Fiscal year 2021 annual budgets for Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, University of Arizona and the board office.
- Fiscal year 2022 state budget request, including a fiscal year 2021 supplemental budget request.
- Ratification of authorization to initiate litigation against John Doe aka “asu_covid.parties.” and Facebook, Inc.
- Arizona Teachers Academy allocation of scholarships.
WHEN: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 9 – 10:15 a.m. Special board meeting
- 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. ABOR committee meetings (please reference the following committee meeting links for specific times.)
- Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee
- Audit Committee
- Finance, Capital and Resources Committee
CONNECT: This is a virtual meeting that may be viewed through the board’s livestream. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agendas may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board or committee chairs. The board or committee may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agendas. During the meetings, the board or committee may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agendas.