Arizona Board of Regents to hold virtual special board, committee meetings
January 27, 2021
WHAT: The Arizona Board of Regents will convene Jan. 28 for a special board and committee meetings. The meeting agendas and materials are available on the board’s website and links are included below. Agenda items for the special board meeting include:
- Discussion and consideration of legislation affecting the university enterprise
- Possible approval of positions regarding the legislation
- Authorization for the board’s legal counsel to stipulate to dismissal on the board’s behalf in State of Arizona, ex rel. Mark Brnovich, Attorney General, v. Arizona Board of Regents
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 9 – 10:30 a.m. (9:05 – 9:35 a.m., executive session) Finance, Capital and Resources Committee
- 10: 45 a.m. – noon Academic Affairs and Educational Attainment Committee
- 1 – 5 p.m. (1:20 – 4:45 p.m., executive session) Special board meeting
CONNECT: This is a virtual meeting that may be viewed through the board’s livestream. Instructions to view the livestream and technical support are available at ABOR Live.
PLEASE NOTE: Estimated starting times for the agenda items are indicated; however, discussions may commence, or action may be taken, before or after the suggested times. Any item on the agendas may be considered at any time out of order at the discretion of the board or committee chairs. The board or committees may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agendas. During the meetings, the board or committees may convene in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and for legal advice regarding any item on the agendas.