Arizona Board of Regents NAU Search Advisory Committee co-chairs to hold NAU town hall
November 6, 2020
WHAT: As part of the search process for the 17th president of Northern Arizona University, Arizona Board of Regents Search Advisory Committee Co-Chairs Regents Fred DuVal and Lyndel Manson will facilitate a town hall for members of the public to provide comments on the next president of NAU.
Regents invite the general public and NAU students, faculty and staff to offer insights and engage with the regents during the town hall and ask questions and share feedback about the search for the next president of the university.
The town hall will feature an in-person event and livestream for those who would like to join virtually. Facemasks must be worn in order to attend and participate in the in-person event and pre-registration is required for this event as seating is limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments regarding the search for the 17th president of NAU may also be sent to Future.NAU@azregents.edu at any time up until a new president is named.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 12, 5 to 7 p.m.
WHERE: High Country Conference Center, Humphreys Room, 201 W. Butler Ave., Flagstaff, AZ and via livestream.
FORMAT: In-person attendance
- Attendance at the town hall is limited to 40 people due to COVID-19.
- Pre-registration is required and participants will be admitted in the order in which they register. Click on this link to register.
- Facemasks must be worn in order to attend and participate in the in-person event.
- Doors will open at 4 p.m.
- The event will be livestreamed. The link to the livestream will be available at ABOR Live on the azregents.edu website.
- Virtual audience members can submit questions or comments in advance through this link up until 4 p.m., Nov. 12. Questions and comments will be read aloud during the town hall as time permits.